Thursday 10 March 2022

A Taste for Poison by Neil Bradbury

 


A great book for the crime writer this, and as a crime thriller writer I was keen to read it. Each chapter is dedicated to a different poison, how it was discovered (if relevant, some have been around since “the dawn of time” to use a cliché), their legitimate uses, etc. 

Then, through the use of a nefarious case study - someone murdered with the said poison, and how the murder was discovered and solved - the author shows how the compound works on the body, biochemically speaking.

This isn’t a science book, it’s easily comprehendible to the lay reader like myself, and is very readable and fascinating. Personally, I was reading this for research for my writing, but I’m sure many people would find this fascinating and it’s a great read.


1 comment:

  1. I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

    ReplyDelete